ABOUT WFP The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
The Panama Regional Bureau supports 13 offices (12 country officer and the regional office) in Latin America and the Caribbean to deliver professional, client-focused HR services, partnering with managers to implement HR and Talent Management solutions in line with WFP corporate priorities.
In this context, we are seeking a qualified professional to support the engagement of consultants for the region.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Under the leadership and overall guidance of the RBP Regional HR Officer, with the support from the RBP HR team, the HR Consultant’s deliverables will be as follows:
1. Liaise with the RBP Regional and Country Offices to understand regional and CO specific needs.
2.Plan, implement, and manage workable solutions to source, recruit, retain, and administer consultants for the region.
3. Respond to queries from management and consultants, understanding their issues and ensuring policies, procedures, processes, systems, and tools are available and correctly applied to support them.
4. Contribute to the identification of potential candidates in the region for the creation of a regional roster of consultants by functional area to respond to organizational needs.
5. Support regional efforts in the population and administration of the Regional Emergency Roster, as focal point for consultants.
6. Contribute to creating an enabling work environment where Management engages consultants and invests in their development and high performance.
7. Collate data and contribute to accurate and timely reporting, supporting a WFPwide view of HR activities that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for stakeholders.
8. Conduct straightforward data analysis under close guidance of the Regional HR Officer, to support specific projects and contribute to process efficiencies and improvements.
9. Others as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
Experience: Three to five years of postgraduate professional experience in Human Resources with an interest in international humanitarian development.
Knowledge & Skills:
•Broad or specialized knowledge of HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
•Ability to work with minimal supervision.
•Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and recommend a course of action.
•Good communication skills required.
•Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
•Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and provide client-oriented service. Ability to identify clients´ needs and address them with appropriate solutions.
•Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
Languages: Fluency in English and Spanish.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Position: HR Consultant
Number of openings: 1
Unit: Human Resources
Based in: Panama City, Panama
Type of Contract: International Consultant
Duration: 5 months
Candidates can be Panamanians or legal residents of Panama.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will receive an acknowledgement.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please create a personal account and fill out the profile form with your personal information at http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings. If you are internal applicant, apply through your ERecruitment profile. In the application form, ensure filling the mandatory sections, attaching your CV, answering the pre-screening questions and agreeing on the legal statement before submitting your application.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
The deadline to apply for this post is March 31, 2020 (Midnight-Panama time)
“Qualified applicants, especially female applicants, are encouraged to apply”
Link to apply:
Es importante destacar que solo las aplicaciones realizadas directamente en este link, serán consideradas para este proceso de selección.
Empresa multinacional del sector industrial busca profesionales con experiencias laborales en distintos subsistemas en recursos humanos para una posición como...
Desde Grupo Dit - Panamá
Publicado hace 12 días
Nuestra misión es simplificar el proceso de préstamos para que sea "Rápido, fácil y sin tanto papeleo" 1. Préstamos Personales Proveemos financiamiento sin...
Desde Corporación El Sol - Panamá
Publicado hace 10 días