This position is responsible for International Customer Order Processing from Order Entry through Shipment and Billing to end customers while ensuring export compliance adherence. The Colleague will coordinate Export Customer Service duties required to implement Intercompany and Third Party physical and financial flows, export system transactions, export compliance and international transportation. Focus will be on delivering value added support and continuous improvements across a Highly Orchestrated Supply Chain Network.
Duties and Responsibilities include the day to day operations surrounding the following aspects:
* In Transit Visibility : Provide E2E visibility to our customers and manage the relationship to support the order management process with key stakeholders such as Plants, AMP Hubs, Markets and others
* Order Management : Execute and Monitor order processing, shipment, billing and reworks according to customer priorities and within agreed lead-times and according to procedures
* Data Management : Coordinate Master Data resolution to support SOM activities within customer, product, routing and pricing areas
* Communication : Act as a focal point for the customer and SOM related issues
* Compliance : Comply with all SOP's and Work Instructions in line with O2C SOX procedures and audits
* Continuous Improvements: Support and Drive OPEX initiatives, Strategic and Cost Saving Initiatives and Support Pfizer People and Culture Strategies
Key Performance Indicators:
*Organizes own work to meet the daily execution of responsibilities, while ensuring quality and accuracy of the information, including Documentation
* Meet agreed Customer and Stakeholder satisfaction performance targets
* Provide 100% visibility of all Intercompany Operations Customers and Stakeholders
* Makes decisions from limited options to resolve basic problems as they relate to their activity while maintaining Export and SOX Compliance Adherence
* Uses established procedures and methodologies
* Participate and contributes as a Team Member in order to meet set Departmental and Individual Objectives
* Liaison between U.S. and Canada Manufacturing Locations, Logistics Centers, Freight Forwarders and CustomersEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BS/MS degree, University Degree or Equivalent through experience, 2+ years’ experience related to Logistics, International Business or Supply
TECHNICAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications is required
Knowledge of SAP/ERP is an asset
* Performance and Quality Driven with proven attention to detail and issue resolution is highly desired
* Strong Communication skills; both Verbal/Written in English and Spanish
* Flexibility and Change Agile
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Requisition ID: Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 : 10 Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in...
Publicado hace 15 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nEmpresa dedicada a la organización de eventos en búsqueda de chofer Apoyar con el acarreo de los implementos que se utilizarán para los...
Desde Trusted Partner Panama - Panamá
Publicado hace 15 días
Descripción Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with...
Desde Oim - Panamá
Publicado hace 14 días
Descripción Nuestra empresa afiliadaQuality Restaurant Inspectorsse encuentra en la búsqueda de candidatos responsables, estudiantes o titulados en carreras...
Desde The Quality Group - Panamá
Publicado hace 14 días